Table of Contents
Set Android Low Battery Notification Ringtone:- Hello Friends, in this article I will guide you How to set android low battery notification ringtone. Sometimes battery runs out on low battery. You use your all application smoothly and a pop up appears on your Android phone display, which gives you an information about low battery notification and you skip this notification. While skipping this notification sometime can harm you. Must check how to hack a facebook account password without downloading anything.
Set Android Low Battery Notification Ringtone
Now the question comes that How while skipping “low battery notification” can farm? In most cases while being a business or student etc, if you are working important things on your Android device and you have skipped low battery notification. So after few movements, your Android device get automatically shut down and your all-important work just gets away from the hand. So just avoid these kinds’ issues by adding some feathers to your android phone. Let’s check out.
Steps to set Android Low Battery Notification Ringtone
So check out here some simple steps which help you to do not avoid low battery notification. Obviously this same application I am using in one of my Android device, which helps me a lot. Whenever my Android device get low battery suddenly my phone ring and I never faced automatically turn off my mobile after that. So here just you need to download small apps from your Google play store. I have shared the link below. You can download it from there.
- Set Whatsapp Profile Picture Without Cropping Image size
- Create Facebook Group Related To Business
- Find Connected Devices To Your WiFi Network
- First, you download and install apps Battery Notifier BT Free in your Android device. Also, this application called as “Battery Saver”. Just click on open.
Battery Notifier BT Free Download
- Once your downloading and installation process gets complete just click on the Setting option.
- Now select the Low Battery Charge Option.
- Select your Low Battery Charge level option when you want to be get notified, select repeat interval, and select your ringtone, Vibration, notification ringtone.
- And at last, just select your low battery level to get ringtone notification.
Summary for Low Battery Charge Option
As you can see that in Low Battery Charge Option you have a lot of option. Like selecting a ringtone: – Here you can choose you’re by name ringtone or you can ringtone download from the internet to make your new ringtone and you have the option to use loud ringtone. Here you have a lot of features like repeat interval, vibration, and notification option. You can use these apps as the ringer.
- Recover Deleted Files from External USB Flash Drive after Formatting
- Install Windows 8.1 From USB Flash
- Create a USB Flash Drive Installer for Windows 10, 8, or 7
Set Android Low Battery Notification Ringtone:- Conclusion
In Google play store you can see a lot of apps like Battery Widget Charge Level %, Battery Indicator, Gauge Battery Widget 2017, Battery Widget Level Indicator, but these apps some time create a problem to your Android device. This all apps maximum time don’t provide accurate information. There also you don’t have a lot of option to make changes as per the choice. While using low battery indicator apps you will never suffer a problem like automatic shut down Android device. So enjoy it.